Al Jawaher

Sharjah’s Al Jawaher hosted 120,000 in 2016

Al Jawaher Reception and Convention Centre (JRCC) attracted more than 120,000 visitors and guests in 2016. This brings the total number of visitors who participated in some of the most prestigious and high-level events, organised and hosted by the Centre to 388,420 visitors, since they opened their doors in early 2013.

JRCC was home to more than 300 events in 2016, bringing the total tally to more than 1,000 events since its inception – 25 per cent of which were characterised by government conferences, business forums and exhibitions. The remaining 75 per cent were taken up by unique and memorable social events. JRCC forecasts a 10 per cent growth in events organised in 2017, thanks to its high-quality services and a dedicated team of professionals contributing directly to the emirate’s events industry.

Hanan Al Mahmoud, Director, JRCC, said, “Since its inception, JRCC has worked in line with the vision of Her Highness Sheikha Jawaher bint Mohammed Al Qasimi, Wife of His Highness the Ruler of Sharjah and Chairperson of the Supreme Council for Family Affairs, to offer an outstanding destination that contributes to attracting major local and international events, as well as to strengthening Sharjah’s phenomenal growth in the MICE industry

Check Also

TTME AUG 2017-PAGE 12-Stefan Thumiger

Taking Ramada to greater heights in ME

Newly-appointed Cluster General Manager of Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach and Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, …