Turespaña has compiled a Spain Specialist Program to promote the hitherto known destinations in the country and familiarise travel trade partners in the Gulf region with a wealth of knowledge about the country, its rich history, culture, and gastronomy. The program offers a wealth of knowledge necessary to plan a vacation to Spain.
Under the Spain Specialist Program, Turespaña has designed different online training courses about Spain, so that the travel trade partners in the Gulf region can obtain the knowledge and expertise to present the country to their customers in an effective manner. These courses, including basic and advanced lessons on Spain, will help the travel trade discover everything about the destination.
The Spain Specialist Program offers a wealth of knowledge necessary to plan a vacation to Spain. Travel trade partners can learn about the different regions of Spain including islands, Mediterranean Spain, and the beautiful Green Spain, also known as the Northwest regions. With popular itineraries that include the incredible gastronomy, scenic wine routes, and cities with World Heritage Sites, travel trade partners can become a certified expert on the one of the most visited countries in the world. It is especially designed for travel trade professionals who want to deepen their knowledge about Spain and obtain the Certificate of Specialist in Spain. This is the perfect opportunity to discover everything about Spain: art, culture, gastronomy, infrastructure and tourist attractions.
How does the program benefit the travel trade partners?
- Receive a “Spain Specialist” certificate on successful completion of the course.
- The first five participants to complete the course can walk away with shopping vouchers worth AED 200.
- All participants completing the course within three months will be eligible for the grand draw of winning a trip to Spain.
- Rights to use the “Spain Specialist” credentials in all professional communication.
- Priority for invitations to educational trips to Spain or Events organized by the Spain Tourism Office, Abu Dhabi.
- “Specialist in Spain” in the circulation of company’s online communication and promotional material.
What does the program entail?
There are four different courses with 41 modules and “1700 minutes” of training. One starts off with the basic course, which gives the opportunity to discover Spain containing essential, useful and up-to-date information about the country to help you, the travel professionals plan your clients’ vacation in Spain. Once you get on the advanced content, you will further enhance your knowledge and tap into some of the more intricate areas, which will broaden your whole outlook and knowledge about Spain. Don’t miss the opportunity, join the Spain Specialist Program and start enjoying everything it has to offer: Registration https://www.spainspecialistprogram.com/en/